Seed and Bean terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Kallo Foods Ltd, River View, 2 The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, GU17 9AB
1. This Promotion is only open only to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary and Internet access plus a valid email account will also be required. 1x promotional codes = one Reward. Maximum of one Reward per household.
3. Promotion Period: Claim between 00.01 BST on 23 October 2017 and 23.59 BST on 31st December 2018. All claims must be made by the closing date to be valid.
4. To claim:
- Purchase 1 x promotional pack of Clipper Green Tea then go to clipper-teas.com/seed-and-bean and enter the unique code found printed inside the promotional box.
- Follow the instructions on screen to receive your Reward.
5. Multiple applications are not permitted. Unique codes can only be entered once.
6. All applications must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
7. Entrants should retain their entry code and pack as they may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be required to validate an application.
8. Reward: Each entrant who enters 1x valid unique code at clipper-teas.com/seed-and-bean in accordance with these terms and conditions will receive an 85g bar of Seed and Bean chocolate. The applicant will be able to select one of the following flavours: Cornish Sea Salt; Extra Dark 72%; Mint; Lemon & Cardamom. Flavour preference while stocks last.
9. The Reward is non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash alternative in whole or in part, except that in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Reward may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
11. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Reward from the date of claiming.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Reward award will be void.
17. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.